The makers of the Pure Talalay Bliss latex mattress offer some tips that will help ensure that you will continue to enjoy sleeping on the best mattress in Atlanta for years to come. Among their suggestions:
- Dress your new latex mattress with cotton or breathable sheets.
- Choose a pillow that supports your neck in all of your sleeping positions.
- Make sure you protect your mattress with a mattress protector or mattress cover. Natural Sleep Mattress suggests using a certified organic water resistant mattress protectors. You do not want your mattress to get stained as this may void your warranty.
- Make sure your mattress is not over a heating vent.
- Some mattresses require you to flip or rotate your mattress. Different manufacturers have different requirements.
- If you’re using a heating pad on your aches and pains or to ward off the cold, don’t leave it unattended on your mattress.
- Do not remove the flame retardant barrier on your mattress, which is there due to federal laws, doing so WILL negate your warranty.
- Do not remove the law label or tag at the end on your mattress. This label serves as a means of identification to establish your right to the Limited Warranty.
If you’d like to know more about the care and maintenance of natural organic mattresses and natural organic bedding, check with the experts at Natural Sleep Mattress!